Monday, June 24, 2019

Minimalism

My mind wanders and ponders over architecture and nature. Oddly enough I am not into interior design because I just think of the architecture of a building most amazing and the actual design. Plus I like more of the minimalism approach minus a modern cubism look.

The only thing I can think of that is interior design of stuff is baskets! I saw a lady who had pretty colorful baskets for her tiny house that I really liked that interior design choice, probably due to liking an eco friendly, carbon neutral ideal.

I like single level buildings and multi-generational living. I know everywhere but the US does this and it's pretty common. It is nice to have a shared kitchen space, one kitchen to clean, that seems most practical.

I love thinking of more practical ways things should be constructed. I probably should have been an architect...or something along the lines of design.

Same with food! I'm always putting together meals in menu form in my mind. I don't know if anyone else does this.

No comments:

Post a Comment