Tuesday, January 12, 2021

connection

I don't understand how people can be horrible to another person and risk loosing a relationship, specifically family. I think it's sad that not all families are healthy. Isn't family supposed to be the glue? Strength? 

We all have something we are good at. We can't be the best at everything. There is a struggle of sharing what I know with people and also avoiding doing so because they probably think they know it all or don't care. I think that is something my grandpa was good at, was seeing people's strengths and knowing what each person was put on this earth to do.

I think as a family unit, it should be solid. Unfortunately, it isn't always that way. People aren't always capable of not behaving badly, so it makes life a solo thing instead of a comraderi.

No comments:

Post a Comment